shopaholics online ♥

Friday, October 2, 2015

Paris is Always, Always a Good Idea ❤

Hello lovelies,

Right now I am on my way to PARIS! It's a trip I have been wanting to make since last summer. And since it didn't happen then, my parents thought it'd be the perfect graduation gift :) And also, to celebrate my dad's birthday. I've planned the perfect itinerary to do and see as much as we possibly can, since we're not staying too long. But I'm so so excited to discover Paris all over again, take some fun pictures and make the best memories. I decided to look up some pretty Parisian pictures online, for a little bit of inspiration.
Paris is always a good idea
Paris is always a good idea
photo from @meetmeinparee / umbrella from NewLook
From Paris With Love
I will try to vlog while I'm on my trip, but for now make sure to follow me on instagram @prncsztffny. Because I'll definitely be posting some great snaps from my Parisian adventures. 

Au revoir for now!



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

1 comment:

  1. How nice to go to Paris right now :D The weather is perfect I think, not too hot and not too cold! I look forward to your vlog/posts about it. Have funn!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥