shopaholics online ♥

Monday, June 22, 2015

Whatever floats your Summer: Fun Pool Floaties ❤

Happy Monday lovelies,

What's the most popular thing this summer? That's right, pool floaties! I have literally been seeing these everywhere: on fashion blogs, youtube, pinterest, everywhere! I think I want one, not only because they're so fun, but they just make for the cutest (instagram) photos. Do you want to float around on a pink sprinkled donut this summer? Or rather lie on a giant pizza? I got the deets on where to find them and more. ♡
Fun Summer Pool Floats Donut Flamingo
FONQ pink donut & flamingo floaties 
Fun Summer Pool Floats Donut Pizza
FONQ chocolate donut & pizza floaties
Fun Summer Pool Floats Ice Cream Sandwich
FONQ ice cream sandwich floatie 
Fun Summer Pool Floats Flamingo Watermelon Swan
Urban Outfitters flamingo, watermelon & swan floaties
The flamingos, swan, ice cream sandwich and pink donut are definitely my favorites! I just might have to get one of them for a spontaneous hotel trip... or a park picnic! Yes I'd totally bring it to the park :) Which one is your favorite?

Xx



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

1 comment:

  1. What a Cool blog and great shared to Fun Pool Floaties. Really I got Nice pictures and outstanding information. Truly I have no wards to explain my feelings about your post. Float Fabulously

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥