Saturday, January 11, 2014

Trend: Tutu Skirts ❤


As a former ballet dancer, one trend I would really like to take on is the Tutu Skirts. Also known as 'tulle skirts'. I remember the first time seeing a Tutu-Skirt outfit on tumblr a few weeks back and I just stared at it in awe, no joke. And ever since I haven't stopped seeing them on other fashion blogs. That's why I wanted to share some of my favorite tutu looks with you today. And who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with them too. 
photo: raphaellefernandez.tumblr.com
photo: mellowmayo.com
*all photos are from weheartit.com, unless stated otherwise.
photo right below: LuxaChic
Just in case you're crazy about these skirts like I am, you can find some very affordable ones on Ebay here & here. Or if you're (really) crafty, you can ofcourse also make your own and put your personal twist on it. If you do, I'd love to see it. :-)

What do you think of the tutu skirts? I have so many outfit ideas in my head, I just can't wait to be able to wear them. 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention doll!*
    Absolutely adore tutu skirts!*
    Great post!*

    xXx
    luxachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute! Super leuk voor de zomer in pasteltintjes, ik zou het wel dragen.

    ReplyDelete

You do not know how much your comments mean to me. Thankyou!
xoxo ♥