shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Trend: Tutu Skirts ❤


As a former ballet dancer, one trend I would really like to take on is the Tutu Skirts. Also known as 'tulle skirts'. I remember the first time seeing a Tutu-Skirt outfit on tumblr a few weeks back and I just stared at it in awe, no joke. And ever since I haven't stopped seeing them on other fashion blogs. That's why I wanted to share some of my favorite tutu looks with you today. And who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with them too. 
photo: raphaellefernandez.tumblr.com
photo: mellowmayo.com
*all photos are from weheartit.com, unless stated otherwise.
photo right below: LuxaChic
Just in case you're crazy about these skirts like I am, you can find some very affordable ones on Ebay here & here. Or if you're (really) crafty, you can ofcourse also make your own and put your personal twist on it. If you do, I'd love to see it. :-)

What do you think of the tutu skirts? I have so many outfit ideas in my head, I just can't wait to be able to wear them. 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. oooooh :) this makes me want a tutu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention doll!*
    Absolutely adore tutu skirts!*
    Great post!*

    xXx
    luxachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuute! Super leuk voor de zomer in pasteltintjes, ik zou het wel dragen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥